We have some incredibly smart, talented and interesting people with us. We've worked hard to get to where we are - but rather than being smug, we're all grateful for the opportunities we've received and are determined to keep working hard. A strictly enforced "no jerks" policy is designed to keep us exactly that way. Send us your resume with a brief about what makes you a great fit for our company.
Business Development Executive
Experience: 1 to 3 years
- Experience in selling IT services in International Market
- Responsible for Data Mining and Market Research
- Generating leads through call and emails
- Understanding of IT-Software products and services
- Updated about the latest web-technologies in the international market
- Knowledge of making business proposals and documents
- Excellent communication skills and team spirit
Software Developer - PHP
Experience: 3+ years
- Proficient in OOPS and RDBMS concepts
- Participate in Testing, Debugging and troubleshooting issues during SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle)
- Consuming Web Services/Application / Services integration (XML, REST, SOAP)
- Excellent Communication, analytic and team building Skills
- A Minimum of 3 years PHP development experience as software developer/engineer
You'll love usWe guarantee
Life at Virtuzo could be quite fun once you are used to our culture. Although there are no defined rules set, we expect honest and hard workers who understand the criticality of tasks. We have open door culture across departments and encourage people to talk.
We believe rewarding people on a regular basis fosters a healthy culture of competition.
We don't expect people to be dressed formally unless they have a client facing role.
Periodic trainings are scheduled that benefits everyone.
Medical insurance, beverages, T-shirts, Parties are just a few on the list.